Monday 2 December 2013

A New Start In Wonderful December

Bonjour people! 
It's DECEMBER! Yes the very last month of the year 2013! *Excited?* 

Surprise me December :)


So today, I've been hanging out with my two best friends on earth! Yup they are.. *Etheng* and *Kasper* xoxo
We went to *Brown Packet* again! Yup haha we had *Tripple Chocolate* *Mocha* *Chocolate* and *Matcha Latte* :) 
They tastes great like heaven :) 


  Three little cute cups :) 

*Cafe Mocha* for meeee! fav as alwayss :P


Just in case if you're wondering who is *Kasper* and *Etheng*, they are my so called "BFF in life!"

 We were at Brussel Paragon


Haha that stupid face of us.. :\


They are like my Bff for life! Can't live without any of them ;) 


After that we left Paragon for dinner with Etheng and Jess at *Dicken Street Cafe* 
This cafe is like a superb cozy place on earth I swear! They have nice food, coffee, pasta, pastry, juices and all! 

Look at these pretty gorgeous wall deco :3
Cute aren't they? :3

 They actually drew this on their own :)

So cozy right? :3


FOOD HUNT @ *Dicken Street Cafe* !

Yummiest *Cheese Mushroom Gratin* !


*Pasta Vongole with White Wine Sauce* 

*Chicken Pasta with Pesto Sauce* 
PS: The best one I've ever taste! 

LOL my very weird look with no eye face -.-


It's my second time eating here so I'll probably come more often cause I like like like the food here :3 
It's a very nice place to hang out with friends or party :) And too, it's not very expensive and it's in town area so it's very convenient to everybody who lives in town :D 

And of course, we have to spice up this article with a little bit of vainny selfies right? Haha :P 



 Credits to Etheng for this photo haha

 A candid shot :X

 Hair up or down?
What do you guys think? :)


 My BFFs in life, muah love you guys <33

And Kasper the ghost haha and my retarded looking silly face :X


And lastly, thanks for those who make an effort reading my blog :)
I'm new here so I don't really know what to write on a blog, haha but then I will be sharing my lifestyle :) Cause I have nothing better to do :x Do comment and suggest me some ideas of posting, I'll be very happy to see them ;)<33 
Thank you guys :) 



Keep smiling and one day, life will get tired of upsetting you :) 
All the best and best of luck! 
XOXO 
Joey.





       JOEY L. MAEVE,
3/12/2013,
12.21AM.







No comments:

Post a Comment